RPE has been officially recognized as a company that produces articles and components qualified for the food market.
Therefore, RPE is proud to follow and fulfil the European Regulation no.1935/2004 on FCM - materials and articles intended to come into contact with food - also known in Italy as MOCA regulation.
RPE's final commitment is providing the basis for securing a high level of protection of human health and the interests of consumers whilst placing on the market in the Community of materials and articles intended to come into contact directly or indirectly with food.
To perform the highest standard in terms of FCM, RPE is strictly following and applying the European regulation no.2023/2006 on GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice - for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
How RPE guarantee a GMP system in place?
- Management commitment & continual improvement (annual evaluation and external audit)
- Product control (production process, material traceability and migration test)
- Personnel training and competency (internal MOCA expert and global awareness by training)
- Facility management (hygienic standard and protocolos)
- Quality management system (ISO 9001:2015 and GMP Manual)
- Risk management evaluation (HCCP system and periodical risk assessment)
See the certifications section to learn more.